Self-cleaning windows treatment SET
$39.00 – $158.00
This set includes all the products and accessories for the self-cleaning treatment of your Windows.
The set is available in several formats
Duration of action of 5 years without maintenance product. A simple damp cloth
- Additional information
How to clean your Windows without leaving traces?
You will find the answer in this innovative set, from nanotechnology: the cleaner allows you to remove all soaps or chemicals en your glass surfaces. The treatment applied, on the treated area gives an invisible protection hydrophobic and anti-adherent in order to facilitate the cleaning.
You can see an immediate water-repellent effect: it drains more easily and leaves fewer traces. The dirt can no longer be embedded in the glass and thus collect effortlessly using a simple soft cloth lightly moistened.
The package includes the following products:
- Pre-cleaning of glass surfaces: Cleaning primer for glass & ceramic.
- Treatment for self-cleaning windows for exterior windows.
- Accessories-2 (or 4) chiffon (for application of treatments) and 1 sponge (for pre-cleaning).
Self cleaning Windows
Product Features: Water-repellent treatment to make windows self-cleaning
|Use||Roof Windows, exterior Windows, verandas, pool shelters…|
|Pre-cleaning of the surface||yes. The surface should be prepared with the glass and ceramic cleaning primer.|
|Drying time||one hour.|
|Package (s) available||100ml, 250ml|
|Amount of use||Approx. 10 to 15 ml/m² (1076 ft ²) in manual application.|
|conservation||Keep 5 C and + 25 °c away from the Sun.|
|Duration of action||5 to 6 years.|
Learn more about the
The treatment for self-cleaning windows reduces the adhesion of dirt and allows water to slide over the glass by washing impurities thanks to the watering effect. It will make your life easier by greatly simplifying the task of cleaning the Windows.
All our protection treatments are derived from nanotechnologies. When applied, the self-cleaning glass treatmentforms on the surface a completely invisible, hydrophobic and non-adherent protective film. Eco-friendly, this coating protects your Windows without attacking the glass and offers a longer action time than competing products, as it is better resistant to UV and abrasion.
Instructions for use
1. Clean the surface with the glass and ceramic cleaning primer that removes all traces of pollution, fat and residues from cleaning products. It is also the only cleaner that allows the self-cleaning glass treatment to adhere to the surface.
2. apply the treatment: evenly spray the self-cleaning glass treatment directly on the glass surface. Using a soft cloth or paper towel, spread the product with circular motions, then Polish the surface with another clean cloth until there is no more sail (the larger one) to remove the surplus product.
The hydrophobic effect can be tested after 30 minutes (pouring water, it must beading).
- Glass exterior glazed surfaces
- Roof Windows
- Pool shelters, etc.
- Maintenance of treated surfaces
The treated surface is easily cleaned with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
The treatment is active for several years under normal conditions of use and abrasion, and without the use of aggressive products to clean the treated surfaces. The longevity of the treatment is 5 to 6 years on an outside window (exposed to UV).
Benefits of self-cleaning glass treatment
- Reduces the use of maintenance products:-90%
- Odorless and invisible.
- Important Hydrophobia: allows a very good flow of water
- Non-adherent properties
- Allows to clean the Windows without leaving traces